Popular Post

Katrina Kaif Interview: I will not happy if i am not married in five years!

Katrina Kaif Interview: I will not happy if i am not married in five years!:
A lot of people are comparing Sheila Ki Jawani to Munni Badnaam Hui – what is one thing that Sheila has that Munni doesn’t, and vice versa?
I have no idea and it’s not really my job to compare and analyse the differences and similarities between the songs. Malaika has done a fabulous job and Dabangg was a great movie. I, on the other hand, have done the best I could in Sheila Ki Jawani. As long as people love them both, I am happy.

Do you feel the media is unfair to you?
Not at all. The media has played a huge role in the recognition I get and has helped me become the person I am today.

I attribute my fan base and other accolades like ‘the most searched person on Google’ to the media. If they speculate and print what they do, it is because it is their job! It’s been done to everyone, right from Marilyn Monroe to others… so why blame them really?

Why did you choose 2012 for marriage...
One morning, I just said, “Who knows?” It could happen in two weeks if I meet the right person. If I am not married in five years, I will be very sad. Everyone wants a companion in life – I have worked very hard from a young age and find that the harder I work, the more I crave that stable home, with a partner. Unfortunately, my family lives outside India and I miss them … well, all I can do is hope that marriage, love and happiness comes to me at the right time, in the form of the right man.