Popular Post

Ranveer Singh on 'bed' with Koel Puri

Ranveer Singh on 'bed' with Koel Puri: Actress and chat show host Koel Puri let her couch be a bed for the hot and happening Band Baaja Baaraat boy Ranveer Singh. You want to know the reason? Read on.

Koel wanted have a tete-a-tete with Ranveer on bed rather than her couch, and why! The host explains this excitedly on her blog, “See, every time I told a woman that Ranveer Singh was next on my couch, with a lusty glint in their eyes they shrieked, "You mean Bittoo Sharma? Oh he’s such a cheapie, I want to ravage him"…. Since I had the power to get him where they were dreaming of, I did.”


And did Ranveer enamour Koel with his boyish charm and that sheepish smile?

Koel was completely bowled over, and made others jealous too. The host writes, “As he regales me on my own couch (bed), I get a crystal clear picture of the propositioner who has signs like - YOU WON’T WIN TILL YOU GIVE IN.”

This episode of Ranveer Singh in On the Couch with Koel Puri will be telecast this Saturday. Catch the two on bed: